Sunday, September 03, 2006

You like the new Header??

Finally I managed to get myself a new header uploaded!
May I say a big THANKS to everyone who has taken time to suggest ways and means to do this!
For all of you who also want to have a new picture header, here is how:

1.) You need some sort of software to manipulate a picture (to the right size and to overlay text if you want)
2.) Save the new header as a jpeg file to Flickr (or any other picture place)
3.) Go to http://handpickedurls.com/web-design/customizing-your-blogger-header.html and follow the advice as to how to amend the template.

NOTE:
All I did on step 3 was the last bit that starts with:

Since I want a header image, I should delete the Blog title and replace it with my logo/banner and center the banner.

Just copy/paste the gorram text and then substitute the jpeg file with your picture!
Good luck, friends!!

No comments: