Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Just waffling as usual!

Do you ever feel as if everybody is doing exciting things except you?
Well, reading some of my favourite blogs, it certainly feels that way to me.
There is Heather from Canada with her stunning post on her courageous jump, Yara hunting for a new job, Heather from London showing her beautiful pictures from the recent trip to Bruges, Anvilcloud getting instrumental, Lucy starting her new job soon and Janet visiting the fair!
Looking at my recent posts, I am just waffling.
Here then is a picture of my wife and daughter No. 2 “waffling” as well!

2 comments:

lucy said...

If it makes you feel any better, except for the last couple of months things have very much been in a holding pattern for me for the last 12-18 months.

And the changing, while exciting, is scary as all hell. We can live vicariously through each other I think.

Anvilcloud said...

Sometimes it's waffly good to take it a bit easy.