Monday, September 25, 2006

All the 3s

Here are some things about me and like all god things, they come in 3s.

3 smells I love:
- Freshly mowed grass
- Freshly tarmaced road
- Freshly baked bread

3 smells I hate:
- BO
- Burning rubber
- The smell you get whilst driving past a poultry farm (Yuk!)

3 jobs that I have had in my life:
Here are some classic ones:
- Packing coffee into boxes. After only 3 days I had more paper-cuts from the cardboard then grains of rice you could fit on a plate.
- Shovelling plants into a giant press. These plants would be used to make medicine and when you pressed them, dark stinky liquid would run all over the place. Everything coming into contact with that stuff stayed permanently coloured.
- Reorganising 20 year old files in a huge dusty cellar. Every night you’d come out looking like a chimney sweep and coughing your guts out!

3 movies that I could watch over and over:
- Serenity
- French kiss
- The Bourne identity (& supremacy)

3 days of fond memories:
- The day my daughter was born
- My wedding day
- My 40th birthday (to which my wife invited loads of people without me knowing)

3 jobs I would love to have:
- A judge on X-Factor (music talent show on TV)
- A tour guide in an interesting country
- A restaurant critic judging food standards and service and awarding Michelin stars













3 places that I have lived at:
- Paris
- Cologne
- York

3 things I like to do:
- Travel
- Blog
- Organise things

3 of my favorite foods:
- Indian food
- Pizza pepperoni
- Cheese

3 places I would like to be right now:
- Aghios Nicholaos in Crete. Sipping frappa overlooking the bay.
- Venice in Italy
- Scottish Highlands

3 websites that I visit daily:
- All my blogging friends
- BBC News
- Flickr

3 things that make me cry:
- Seeing people suffer
- Getting kicked in the ‘$£&%’
- Onions

3 friends that I would challenge to answer these questions on their blog:
- The Debster
- Yara
- A Novelist

3 comments:

Yara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yara said...

YOUR ON!
-Yara

Anonymous said...

OH, I LOVE doing these. I'm going to do it on my blog now! Thanks! :)