Friday, September 08, 2006

Sun, Smiles and Songs from Eros

It’s all good!!! Weekend, sunshine, no more work and no traffic as I make my way home listening to one of my favourite music artists – Eros Ramazzotti!














Arriving home and thumbing through the utter crap that nowadays masquerades as ‘post’ I stop at a peculiar looking bag.
It is from my cousin in Hamburg, who has just send me some pictures I took on the fatal SD-Card.
I had forgotten that I downloaded those pictures juuuust in case!!! Premonition??
So thank you for sending it, Cous!

Anyway, here are some pictures from Hamburg – better late than never!
Have a great weekend everyone!!

Click here for the Hamburg Pictures

1 comment:

Yara said...

Hey,

Thank you for the pictures, they were great. I just love looking at photos, wish I was there now...

-Yara