Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Beating your own drum!!

This post is a shameful and blatant attempt to promote a little book I have written!
It is called
A German Shepherd amongst Yorkshire Terriers
and is (as the sub-title shows) The often amusing Escapades of a German Boy coming to live in York, England for some Months. A Love Story about a City and about Life itself.
The boy in this story is actually me and the stories are real.
I think you will like it and recommend it for your perusal and would certainly love to hear your comments on it!
I have not published this as a book and make no money from it (unfortunately!).

To read this book all you need to do is to click on this link:

Erik's Book

If it makes you laugh, then my mission has succeeded!
Erik

3 comments:

lucy said...

I adored York and spent a full day just in the .

Nice work on writing a book, even if it is a small one.

The very nice man said...

Yeah, Lucy,
York rocks big time!!
Nice pictures!

Anvilcloud said...

I've bookmarked it.