Friday, September 22, 2006

Sat Nav . . . not even a tad naff!!!!!

Today is a grey and rainy day. So it is just as well that my new toy has arrived last night, courtesy of Ebay!
It is my new Satellite Navigation system, which I need now that I am getting old and senile. It also will prevent my wife (quite rightly) snarling at me when we are driving somewhere and I haven’t even bothered to check out where we are supposed to go!
Yes, it has happened lately!! All my German organisation skills have been eroded over the years living in England.













These Sat Navs used to be a pain and if you ever veered off the pre-programmed track, it would bark at you and urge you to "turn around" (before you vill be shot in se knee-caps tvice!!)
Now however it just re-programs itself! Oooohhh!!
This will come in very handy soon when we go to Scotland.

As for now you can see me driving to work and back (a journey I have only made for the past 20 years) with this electronic device telling me where to go!
Aaaaahhh!! Men and their gadgets!!

4 comments:

The very nice man said...

I wonder if you can guess whereabouts I would like to shove these toys one day.....

Well . . I guess you would want to shove it where we would like to shove handbags, shoes, make-up and b*tchy women! Right??

Anvilcloud said...

Mine's three years old and pretty antiquated by the looks of it. It's just a handheld that I use mostly as a compass.

Yara said...

Hey,

OMG I love those thing, I want to get one for my Mom who gets lost going to the corner store. You know, girls love their gadgets too...

-Yara

The very nice man said...

Yara - I am not sure we are talking about the same gadgets, heehee!!