Monday, September 18, 2006

Two Truths and a Lie

Here is a little something to see how good you are at spotting a lie!
Below are questions, each with three statements. Two are correct, one is a lie!
Can you spot the lie??
Post your guess as a comment (i.e. A2, B1, C3, D2, ...)
Next post will reveal the lies to you!
Have fun!

Which one is the lie??

A
Strange things happened to me as a child

As a child a hairdresser badly cut my ear and I needed stitches
As a child a man tried to throw me overboard on a ship
As a child a burglar tried to break into our house while I was in it

B
I like all of these!

Seafood
Offal
Frogs Legs


C
Nothing frightens me!

Wasps
Spiders
Snakes


D
I want to see these before I die!

Pyramids in Egypt
New York
Sahara Desert


E
I am able to do these!

Ski down a mountain
Solve the Rubic's Cube
Play the guitar


F
I love watching these!

Sci-Fi Films
Soaps
Comedies


G
I did all of these awful things!

Beat up a couple of Scouts
Threw a guy out of a moving tram
Shoved my brother into a wasp's nest


H
I like these types of music!

Classical music
Blues
Hard Rock


Did you spot the lies?? Not sure? Well, all will be revealed next post!
Don't forget to post your guess on the comments page

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I'll pass. I'm not up to the challenge.

Holly said...

Right, seeing as I dont know you these are a total guess...
A2, B3, C1, D1, E1, F1, G2 and H2

Yara said...

Hey,

How are you? I have to tell you something, I am extremely gullible and I care rarely tell when people are lying to me, so it is more likely then not that I got the majority wrong.
A3
B2
C1
D3
E3
F1
G2
H2

talk to you later,
-Yara