Thursday, September 07, 2006

I must be 'quackers'!

Ok, I admit it! I am a big Softy deep down. At times I can seem uncaring and don’t really have time for people who I have stamped as ‘morons’ but when my daughter sent me this photo taken on her camera phone this morning I was staring at it for a long time thinking how cute and loveable these little ducklings look!
Daughter No. 2 is currently spending some time with friends of hers who have a farm down in the south-east of England and I predict that she will ask us for an extension of time there rather than coming home on Monday.Looking at this picture, can you blame her??













2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi, thanks for your comments on my blog!! Please pop by again!

The very nice man said...

Well, I sure will and have added your blog to my Blog List!
Erik