Thursday, November 09, 2006

Keeping your Poop in a Jar!

Last night ‘yours truly’ met up with Keith (the one from the sponsored haircut fame) to once again be delighted by the wonderfully competent and funny Hayseed Dixie.

The long journey was well worth it for the following reasons:

* I finally saw for myself how much (or how little) Keith’s hair has grown back. (Can you tell that he was not amused about me taking this picture??)

* We spent a good time together catching up on each other’s news

* Hayseed Dixie were utterly brilliant and I am still smiling just thinking of the performance of the song "Keeping your poop in a jar".




Today unfortunately I am slightly on the tired side having only arrived back home at one o’clock in the morning.

I feel a rant coming on!! Wait for it . . . wait for it . . . yup! Here it is!!

Loyal Firefly readers may recall my rant about Aylesbury (were I work) and the traffic mess in this town (see here).
Well today we got this letter from the Council which about sums up their level of I.Q.:
Click on the photo to read it!



So, if I read this correctly, the increase in the amount of congestion is due to what??
Aaahhh!! Yes!!! It is due to a number of improvements being made!! Classic!!
The statement: “This could be eased if there were fewer cars on the road” is an amazing achievement of deduction! Well done!!
It could also be eased by not making ‘improvements’ or by sacking the gorram lot of you, you stupid, incompetent, dozy sons of b*tches!!
(End of rant!)

I am off to get coffee!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more, the sooner the morons in the local gov realise that you will never get the cars off the road until public transport is a clean, convenient, on time, and cheaper then using your car.