Wednesday, November 01, 2006

BETA Bloggers!

Today we had the first frost on the windscreen of the car but . . my car has a heated windscreen (Yeah!!!). So, no more scraping of ice!

What else is new?? (Scratches head). Oh, yes!
Not sure whether I have done the right thing but for better or worse I have now moved over to the new BETA version of Blogger!
So, I hope that this doesn’t mean that nobody can leave comments now!
Just in case I need to re-advertise, here are some ideas!
What do you think??


























5 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Well you get points for creative advertising anyway!

Apparently it's letting me comment.

Anonymous said...

It let me in.

Good PR for ... ummm... yourself.

first time here. I'm going to nose around .......

Yara said...

Hey

How are you? Very nice ads, very creative. Have you thought of changing careers?

-Yara

Peg said...

No Worries, it works!!

And I have a defroster on the front windshield of my car. I also enjoy my remote starter, so that I can get the heat and the defroster going ahead of time on those cold, winter mornings.

Although, defrosting the windshield in my neck of the woods can sometimes include eradicating a foot or more of snow as well!!

Best,
Peg

The very nice man said...

Heather - Thanks for the compliment, heehee!
Vicki - Welcome to 'the Fly' and thanks for your comment
Yara - I am fine, girl and 'yes', I think of changing careers all the time! Maybe I should become the Pilsbury Dough Man's stunt double?!
Peg - We have not had any decent snow here for years! Care to send some over??!!

All - Thanks for letting me know that the comments still work on the new BETA version! (Phew!!)