Thursday, November 23, 2006

The 'Fly' gives thanks for its Blogfriends!

To all my American Blogfriends:

The Fly wishes you a very happy Thanksgiving and we here in England will be thinking of you as you gather together to celebrate!

To you I offer up this poem:

I ate too much Turkey, I ate too much corn,
I ate too much pudding and pie.
I'm stuffed up with muffins and too much stuffin'
I'm probably going to die.
I piled up my plate and I ate and I ate.
But I wish I had known when to stop,
For I'm so crammed with yams, sauces, gravies, and jams
That my buttons are starting to pop!
I'm full of tomatoes and french fried potatoes
My stomach is swollen and sore,
But there's still some dessert so I guess it won't hurt
if I eat just a little bit more!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

5 comments:

Kila said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Cute poem!

Yara said...

Thank you Erik! The poem is great, I'll have to share it with my family.
-Yara

Janet said...

THANKS for the great poem! And thanks for YOUR comment on Lord Celery today!

I ALSO give thanks for my blogging friends!

Janet

Desert Songbird said...

Thanks for the poem. Just wanted to say I like the new background color; it makes it easier to read your posts.

The very nice man said...

Thank you all for your kind comments! :-)
Erik