Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We gonna get ya, sucker!!

Well done all you Americans who voted against Bush!!




Here are some comments left on the BBC Website regarding this vote:

Today, for the first time since Clinton, I am proud to hold an american passport.

President Bush, America has given you the first boot. It won’t be long before you get the second boot too. You will go down in the history for being a liar.

Hopefully he will be remembered as the worst president in history. Thank you America for finally coming back into the real world. The international community, the environment and every person on this planet welcomes this turn.

All I can say is 'Yippeee'!

It's easy to say that democracy has triumphed when the result goes your way - but it certainly feels that way this morning - even to a non-American. I have always felt uncomfortable criticising a leader / administration that is not my own, but I still think Americans are not fully aware of their true impact on the rest of world. I'm sure millions around the world will be breathing a collective sigh-of-relief.

At last the American public have woken up and rejected the corruption, greed and misguided policies of George Bush and his cronies and to a latter extent the Republican party.

Hopefully the momentum will last till through the Presidential elections of 2008.

The American people have given their verdict on President Bush now the UK needs to do the same with Blair and the whole Labour government. The support they got from their people to wage war on Iraq was due only to the total fabrication of them having WMD, not to illegally unseat Saddam.

They have been responsible for mass killings and opened more doors for Al Quaeda to operate making the world more dangerous than before.
We will all have to watch our backs now since their big ego trip went wrong.

God bless America!!

5 comments:

Peg said...

Here, Here!

I tell you, I cringe every time our [coff, coff] president opens his big, fat trap, because I know some drivel will come pouring out.

It's a step in the right direction!

Yara said...

YAYYYYYYYYY!

Today I will sleep as I have not sleep in six years. Good time, we hope are ahead.

-Yara

Eric said...

Amen!!!

I have waited for this dark era of America to end, and now there is some light.

The Senate race hinges on Virginia, where I live, and where I voted for Webb: George Allen, CONCEDE ALREADY!!!

The very nice man said...

Great and encouraging words coming from you guys over there in the U.S.:
Let's burn the Bush!!!
Erik

M J said...

Consider this a cheer from Canada!

Bushes are small trees or shrubs. Not presidents.