Monday, November 06, 2006

The great weekend!!

What a great weekend it was!

Friday night I made a nice dish which I picked up from ‘A. Novelist’ on her brilliant culinary blogsite. I just added some crème fraiche to it and it was superb!! Thanks, Novelist!!

DSCN2141

Then I bought myself a Tassimo coffee, espresso, cappuccino, café crème, chocolate, tea maker and it is wonderful, quick and ever so tasty!

DSCN2142

In the evening we went to see the local fireworks and bonfire display and had a meal back at home with our friends and yesterday I got all those repairs done around the house which I have been avoiding for months!

DSCN2145

DSCN2169

DSCN2183

And then to top it all my football team ‘Tottenham Hotspurs’ produced the first home-win against local opposition ‘Chelsea’ for about 16 years!
Stunning, boys!!!

spurs

On top of all this I managed to lose some more weight, so I am a very happy bunny!!

Here is a neat trick for all of you people who always wanted a quick way of folding your T-Shirts!
Enjoy

Click here!!

==========================

My target weight is 199 pounds and if you haven’t sponsored me yet, please do so by going to http://www.justgiving.com/firefly and adding yourself to the list.

Throughout the next weeks you will be able to follow my progess (O God, I hope it will indeed be progress!!) on my Biff-o-meter and can comment on this blogsite with words of encouragment or by throwing abuse at me.

Here then is the Biff-o-meter after week 5 of my Challenge!






Weight now = 214 pounds
Weight lost so far = 15 pounds (Half-way there! Yeah!!)

2 comments:

A Novelist said...

Oohhh, your dish turned our really good! I wish you had leftovers to send me. Ha ha. And I love your new coffee/tea maker. A brilliant invention. :)

The very nice man said...

Well, thank you! I just love your dishes and will cook up some more real soon!
The coffee-maker is (even if I say so myself) . . bitching!!
Erik