Monday, October 16, 2006

Wroom! Wroom!!!

This Sunday my good friend Garry invited Jan and me to Silverston for the British Touring Car Races but Jan was still not too good on her feet having had an operation on her toe so Sally came with us instead.
It was a great day apart from it being f***ing freezing!

Here are some pictures from the day
(click on them to enlarge) :















Renault Clio Race
















and again
















Seat Cupra Race
















Looks like Heather (Canada) landing
















The British Touring car Race we really came to see!!
















Overtaking on the grass?? Is that allowed?















Sally, Christine and I
















The girls are munching the sandwiches Garry (right) so kindy provided.
















Formular Something!
















Garry, Christine and Sally



==========================

My target weight is 199 pounds and if you haven’t sponsored me yet, please do so by going to http://www.justgiving.com/firefly and adding yourself to the list.

Throughout the next weeks you will be able to follow my progess (O God, I hope it will indeed be progress!!) on my Biff-o-meter and can comment on this blogsite with words of encouragment or by throwing abuse at me.

Here then is the Biff-o-meter after week 2 of my Challenge!






Weigh now = 219 pounds
Weight lost so far = 10 pounds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the progress regarding you weight loss. Also, looks like you had a great time at the races. :)

The very nice man said...

Thank you so much for your comment!
I still cannot comment on your blog (haven't switched to Beta yet) but read your blog every day with interest.
Erik