Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No Trains, no Planes but a new Automobile

This will be the last post for this week, as I am off to visit friends in Callander, Scotland for a few days.
No doubt we will sample a few Whiskeys and have some laughs together.



So, what else is new? . . . Oh, yes!! I got myself a new car (well nearly new anyway) and I am picking it up tomorrow on my birthday! Ooohh!!



Now I know what you are thinking!! “What could I possibly get Erik for his birthday??
Well, fret not, dear friend!! Help is at hand! Just donate something at my sponsorship site
(go to http://www.justgiving.com/firefly )
to get me over the £1000 hurdle.

Sorry, that was very cheeky of me!!
Well, have a good few days and on Monday I will report on how everything went and hopefully post some pictures.

Happy days!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new car. It's beautiful. And have fun in Scotland (take lots of pictures). :)