Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blogger Frust!!

Today when I tried to look at my blogger friends sites I was greeted by this!
More and more things seem to trip up on Blogger!
My site takes ages to load the pictures, I cannot leave comments on some people's blog once they have moved to the new Beta version (which most of them are now bitching about as well) and more often than not you cannot post pictures via the blogger loader and therefore need to put the HTML code in yourself or just don't post them.












Time to move to a new provider??
Any suggestions?
What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am getting seriously upset at Blogger.

I'm going to try the 30 days free and Typepad.

So there, Blogger! Take that!!

Marnie (signing Anon because Blogger won't let me comment any other damn way)