Thursday, April 13, 2006

Standing at the CROSS Road again

Well, last night was fun!! Antibiotics, painkillers and Whisky just to stop me hitting the roof. This morning is somewhat better even though I am still looking like a hamster! I feel however as if the antibiotics are slowly doing their job since even though the swelling is still there, the pain has turned into a dull ache with the occasional throbbing stabs.
By this afternoon I need to make a decision as to whether to go and see the dentist again or if I feel that things are on the up and up!

On a much more cheery note . . . it is almost Easter!! A reminder that our Lord Jesus took all of our sins and paid for them in full on the cross once and for all!
Now, with good news like that and in the clear knowledge that I have been completely and eternally vindicated for all the bad things I have done, still do and will ever do (and there are many, believe you me) who cares about tooth ache?? If you – yes YOU – stumble across this blog and are reading this, then you do need to go and meet Jesus for yourself! What have you got to lose??
Well, I’ll tell you! You stand to lose everything! Your life (in this world and the next), the chance of experiencing the greatest love of all, total forgiveness, to be free of guilt and to be happy and contented just as you are in the knowledge that you are loved, accepted and of great worth to God just as you are! I could go on but . . .
So, there you have it! - Finally a post with a message!
Happy Easter to you and thanks for reading The-Electronic-Firefly.

No comments: