Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007

Dear blog friends,
We wish you a very happy, healthy, successful and peaceful 2007.
May your dreams come true, your days be filled with joy and laughter and may your troubles be few.
We pray that you and your loved ones are surrounded by Angels and that the favour of the Lord will rest on you.


New Year Fireworks in London... London Eye in the background

Here are some lyrics which summerise our hopes for you for this new year:

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder,
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
May you never take one single breath for granted,
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed,

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that youll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
I hope you dance.

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin might mean takin chances but theyre worth takin,
Lovin might be a mistake but its worth makin,

Dont let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,
When you come close to sellin out reconsider,
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
I hope you dance.

10 comments:

Merritt Fields said...

I like the banner! It looks good. Happy New Year to you!

Yara said...

Hi Erik,

I hope you have a wonderful New Year, full of joy, love, and success. Thank you very much for the lyrics, there are wonderful!

-Yara

Tonya said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Erik :)

The fireworks were amazing in London!!

Love the lyrics!

Leann said...

thanks nice man for the wishs.I sooo love this song.its one I liston to alot.and its so true we should all dance.life is too short to not live life.God bless you and yours.pray for me I need some.

Desert Songbird said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, my friend. May all your dreams come true this year.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years!!

A Novelist said...

What a beautiful post! Happy New Year! I hope 2007 is your best year yet! :)

Kila said...

Aww, I need a tissue now. You really are nice.

Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

Vancouver is a "no fun" city and we do not have a big New Years celebration. Apparently they are trying to improve our image for the 2010 Olympics.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Happy New Year to you and family. The celebration in London. I am envious.

The very nice man said...

Thank you all for your nice comments and wishes.
A new year again and we are all wondering what the next months will have in store for us.
I wish you many blessings!
Erik