Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My suggestion for next Monday

Hi, Blog friends!
After Vicki's successful suggestion to post a view from our front door I thought it might be fun to carry on doing something similar every Monday.
So my suggestion for the next Monday would be this:

On Monday 29th January we should each post a picture (or several pictures if you like) of ourselves as kids, stating the age we were when the picture(s) was taken!

If you are up for it, then please email your blog address (http://.......) and your Blogsite Name to
talktothefly@yahoo.co.uk
and I will add you as a link on my posts.

Here's hoping for a good turnout of participation and for many more ideas for future Monday postings!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh-h-h-h! I'm in. I'm in. Now I have to go read the directions. Hope it's not something about posing nude on Monday.

Anonymous said...

P.S. (Post Swampy)...My post tomorrow is a Breast Cancer Awareness post !

sallywrites said...

My Mum has all my childhood pix! I'll do it at some time in th future though, when I can!

Sally

Beccy said...

sounds great, have to work out a way to get photos on line!

A Novelist said...

Ohh, that sounds like fun! Please remind me for I know I'll get busy & forget to participate... :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'll send you an email. I gotta warn you though, I was pretty cute ;) LOL

~Kila at momto3cubs

Anonymous said...

That's a good idea! I'm not going to be able to post next Monday, but I'll definitely be back later to check out your list and see everyone's pics.

Peg said...

Ooh! Fun!

Now, to see if I can get one scanned in on time...

Desert Songbird said...

Well, you caught me lurking without commenting.

I suppose I could participate in this. My sister gave me several photos from my youth that had been in her collection.

Novelist is right - you'll send to remind us, though.