Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Six weird Things about Me

Picking up the theme from other bloggers in the verse, here are 6 bizarre things about me:

  1. I can drink a cup of tea or coffee (or anything else for that matter) whilst lying down flat.
  2. I can sleep anywhere in any position (even standing up) but I cannot sleep in cars or on planes!
  3. When speaking to people I can nearly always tell whether they are telling the truth.
  4. I have actually seen an angel with my own eyes.
  5. I hate anyone touching my ears
  6. When I walk in crowded places I always need to have my arms free (my daughter always wants to walk arm in arm and I won't let her).

Any of you got crazy things like that going on??

8 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Ooo, #1 is just weird! We share #2 in common (I fell asleep standing line waiting to buy concert tickets once, and my friends freaked out.) #4 is sorta in common -- I've seen a photo of an angel, and I see my mother and father around me at times.

With you, it's ears. For me, I can't stand my neck being touched.

Merritt Fields said...

How on earth do you do #1. That's pretty cool.

I like my arms free as well, but now that I have kids...I'm always grabbing hands in crowded places, parking lots, etc.

Yara said...

HI!

#1 is definitely weird, but cool, I'd like to see you do that! Wow, you saw an angel, that's amazing, you must be very blessed.

I think I might have to do this list but I don't think I can fit all my weirdness into 6 things.. :)

-Yara

little things said...

I would like to read the angel story.

And I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. It's the dratted RLS!

Leann said...

can,t stand anyone touching my feet to tickle them.and strangers need to stay at lest 3 feet away from me I have a comfort zone around me 3 feet all around.I would choke to death trying to drink flat on my back.I believe in angels too.I also would love to hear your angel story.glad I found your blog.

Kila said...

I wish my boys could do your #1 trick. They have learned the hard way that they can't, LOL.

One wierd thing--I actually floss everyday.

mreddie said...

#1 is pretty difficult, I would get all choked up - literally. ec

The very nice man said...

Everybody -
Thank you so much for all your comments! With regards to No.1 of my weird things . . my wife also thinks that I am a freak for being able to do this!!
Angel story coming up!
Erik