Sunday, December 10, 2006

Cologne Christmas Markets Pictures

Dear friends,
Thank you so much for your kind words and wishes!
We had a fabulous time and the hotel was just great!
Cologne showed itself in a very charming light and
we all had a wonderful 2 days!
Unfortunately some unkind person had broken into our car
by smashing a side window and stealing my Sat Nav System.
Luckily I know the way from Cologne through Belgium and
France like the back of my hand.
Anyway, we won't let that spoil what otherwise was a great weekend with our daughter and future son-in-law!



Now . . I promised pictures and as there are slightly too many
to show here would you kindly follow this link to Flickr
where you can see 4 pages of pictures!

Thanks and it's good to be back with my blog friends.

6 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Welcome home! So glad you're back (a bit early), and I'm so sorry someone decided to be a Grinch and steal your navigation system (and vandalize your car in the process). Thank goodness you are all safe.

I'll look at the photos later and post a comment then.

mreddie said...

Great photos - especially the Christmas lights! Looks like you guys had a great time. ec

Tonya said...

Welcome back :) I am so glad you had a good time (other than the theft) and that you are back safely. The picture is gorgeous.. I will have to check the other ones out later :)

Yara said...

Hey,

Thank you for sharing the pics, they are always great to see. Sorry about the whole car thing, but I'm glad you're not letting that ruing what was obviously a good time.

-Yara

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine the beautiful scenery you got to take in. The picture is lovely. I am so sorry about your navigation system....what a bummer! Those things are so nice, I want one next time I trade cars! (or we may break down and buy one to add on before then)

Unknown said...

hey my man, great pictures, as usual. was great to see you and your family again.