Saturday, February 03, 2007

Breaking through

When I was walking the dog this morning in the clear, crisp and frosty air with the sun shining out of a cloudless blue sky I just couldn't help but praise God for all He has created.
Even though I am suffering from a bad flu I believe God has sent me this bright morning to confirm to me that this is indeed a new era for me.
He has cut me loose from my old frustrating job, He has spent the past month repairing my soul and I do feel wonderfully restored inside and He will now do the same on my body.

If you feel stressed, unappreciated or depressed and life is a struggle, then just take yourself back to the maker. He is the only one who can fix it all!

DSCN2485

So today's post is solely dedicated with thanks to our most wonderful friend, Saviour and God.
After the dark night, His mercy is new every morning!

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for the springing fresh from the word

Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the one light, Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day

6 comments:

ChrisB said...

A little sunshine certainly raises the spirits. We have similar weather to you down here in the West Country and the first thing I did was take a look at the view from back of our house the roof tops were frosty but everywhere was bathed in sunshine- instant feel good factor. Glad to see you are out and about.

little things said...

Glad you are feeling better in every way!
Lovely pic....

Cuppa said...

Oh it is so good to breathe deeply of each new day.

Desert Songbird said...

Isn't is ironic how an illness, especially an extended one, will give you a whole renewed sense of purpose in life?

Good for you and your "awakening."

Leann said...

Howdy friend sorry to hear you been under the weather.but glad your feeling better now.loved the picture.and the song.O and yes I got some sleep.but now I have to go back and reread the last few lines cause I was so darn sleepy.I enjoyed it.God bless you friend.

Pamela said...

What a needed read for me this evening.

I looked at the top of your post to see if it said Dear Pamela.

hmmmm... (: