Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The long Weekend

Hello friends,
I trust you had a good Easter break and maybe even managed to give Jesus a "thank you" for all He has done for you and me on the cross.
We had a nice Sunday morning service here at the local church and then decided to take our dog Jamie and ourselves for a walk.

DSCN0163
Jamie is a Soft-Coated-Wheaten-Terrier


Tomorrow Jan and I are off to Suffolk (South-East) to visit Keith & Theresa and to take in the musical delights of Hayseed Dixie once more.
For this reason blogging will commence again the comming weekend.
Keep well and bless you all.

7 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Actually, I did quite a bit of praising and thanking of Jesus this weekend. My singing voice has returned!

Beautiful photo of Jan, Victoria, and Jamie. Victoria is so tall!

Glad you had a wonderful Easter day. Enjoy your trip. I'm off to my hometown in the Midwest for a long weekend and will return on Monday.

Cheers!

Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear very nice man. That photo is so picturesque that it looks like a painting! Glad you enjoyed the long weekend. Cute puppy.

dodo said...

we're erally looking forward to our new addition being fully inoculated and big enough to start coming for big walks. It's almost camping season, so she's going to have to be ready for some summer adventures

ChrisB said...

Glad you had a good weekend. This looks like a lovely area for a walk. Enjoy your trip to Suffolk.

Molly said...

Your walk in the woods looks wonderful. I did have a wonderful weekend. Please come read about it!!!

Anonymous said...

Darlin' pup...looks like I'm catching you when you're off visiting friends. Hope you're having (had) a marvelous time!

Leann said...

have a great time.god bless.