Monday, April 16, 2007

Fun Monday #13 - Inside the Actor's Studio

funmonday
Today's Fun Monday challenge comes from Bethany at Ice Cream Mama
She writes:
I love the television show Inside the Actor’s Studio. As host, James Lipton interviews some of today’s most popular personalities (Tom Hanks, Dave Chappelle, Hugh Laurie, Queen Latifah, to name a few). The show has three parts. The first part consists of a one on one interview in front of a live audience (so much better than a dead one). The final part is a Q & A with audience members asking the questions.
The second part is my favorite and is also next week’s Fun Monday challenge.
James Lipton presents the audience with ten questions.
My challenge to you is to answer these questions.


Well, here are my answers to those questions:

What is your favorite word?
Food (I know . . how shallow . . but I just love food!

What is your least favorite word?
Hospital (I hate that place and anyone having to go there has my sympathy!

What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, passionate people, nature and music!

What turns you off?
Racism, mindless violence, selfishness, lack of common sense, lack of customer service and drugs!

What is your favorite curse word?
Smeghead

What sound or noise do you love?
Laughter, waves crashing onto the beach, music, steam locomotive noise

What sound or noise do you hate?
Kids screaming, moscitos buzzing in your ear, people arguing!

What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
Holiday Guide

What profession would you not like to attempt?
Butcher

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Because you accepted my son, Jesus Christ, I have accepted you! You are forgiven!

21 comments:

Molly said...

A holiday guide, you would be perfect. You demonstrated your expertise in your last post.

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beccy said...

Love the answers to the jobs you would and wouldn't like!

frannie said...

holiday guide! what a fun job!

Pamela said...

great list.

What is a Smeghead? Oh dear.. I'm thinking this might be related to something in Tigger's list. Nevermind.

Yeah... a butcher would be yucky. One of the butchers where we shop recently cut off several fingers.

Unknown said...

Smeghead! Ha! I NEVER run into fellow Red Dwarf fans! This is awesome. I actually considered that word, but another narrowly edged it out.

Do you, like me, feel a little self-conscious that we're the only blokes in a long list of chicks on Bethany's site? Bethany's just lucky she's cool enough to keep us coming back :)

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask about smeghead, too, but Kurt's explained it - enough that a quick google will probably fill in the blanks...

dodo said...

i'm not going to get into speculation with you about who's right all the time - but lets just say I'm quietly confident!

Tiggerlane said...

How funny that your favorite curse word is related to my least favorite word! I think Pamela is sorry she asked...

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I love your answers, especially what your favorite sounds are!

I do have to ask, what's a smeghead?

ChrisB said...

I can see we have some similar answers and I like your response to the last question.

Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear very nice man. Your list is nice and simple (mine, as always, contains way too many words). I love smeghead, that's funny, but have never used it! I just like hearing people say it.

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is having an international group of bloggers for Fun Monday playmates is introducing me to a plethora of new profanities. I think I've learned at least three new ones today!

Aside from that, we DO have some similarities :). You and I will never open a butcher shop together--or separately!

Sabrina said...

holiday guide in any particular place or are you willing to travel to all ends of the earth?

Julie said...

Hi. Found you via "Jason, For the Love of God". I had to laugh at the mosquito sound being one of your least favorites. I can't stand the noise of a bug around my head either.

Amy W said...

I too would love to be a "holiday Guide". Would that mean I would be on Holiday all the time??

Anonymous said...

Oooo!! I wish I had thought of Holiday Guide as a profession!! Hee!!

Bethany said...

Googling smeghead right now!

See you at the Pearly Gates.

Kila said...

Smeghead? Is this related to Tigger's word?

Hmm, that sound you hate is pretty common here. Better wait a while before you come visit ;)

Anonymous said...

Smeghead - that's one I haven't heard before. I may start using it.

Leann said...

just stopped by to say glad you had a nice trip.loved the pictures.also liked your answers.have a great week.
your package is still sitting on my table cause I wanted to wait tell you were home.and besides I been in a crappy mood.and havent left the house for a few days.its all I can do to get up in the morning.keep me in your prayers.God bless.Ill send out the package as soon as I go to the post office.