Wednesday, August 30, 2006

That's just rubbish!

Now then, now then, now then . . . what did I do at work today then?????
Some Prince2 Project Management for which I am qualified?
Some liaison with suppliers trying to build inter-company bonds?
Maybe something to practise my negotiation skills and man-management?!

Not quite! Veeeery close but not quite!
I emptied our IT storeroom from all the crap which has accumulated there once again.
Here is a bathtub full of stuff to be crushed. Any takers??








Quick update on our property search. The search area has widened considerably to now include North Devon, Wales and Tuscany (yes, I do know this is in Italy!).
Anybody wanting to suggest other areas or countries, please feel free to comment!

3 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Canada is quite lovely. ;-)

Anvilcloud said...

Yes, Canada Rocks -- literally -- a lot of rock here.

The very nice man said...

Tell me more Heather and Anvilcloud! Sounds good and we like the idea of Canada (even though we've never been there!).
Erik