Monday, July 03, 2006

The Stag Do - Part II

Here we are again – stag do done and dusted!
We drove up to near Nottingham to a place in Nowheres Land for some Buggy Mud Racing and Quad Biking. The temperatures were rising fast and the sun was blasting out of a clear blue sky. Luckily Gary and I had taken precaution - me bringing along sun-factor 30 sunshield and Gary a fully stocked cool-bag with ice cold beers!
The stag was late and by the time he arrived we had already necked two bottles each.
The mud racing had turned into dust racing and the ground was so hard that it shook the bones out of place, going round the track.
The quad biking was through some very bumpy and windy forest track and I failed to turn into a corner on time and collided with a tree, much to the amusement of the whole party.
Wearing a helmet when the temperature is already 30 degrees is no picnic and I was sweating like a naughty boy in church.
Once we finished we tipped back another couple of bottles (minus the drivers of course) and drove up to the hotel to watch the England – Portugal match.
If I would have been a nail-biting person I would have eaten most of my hands but as it was more alcohol took its place.
Gutted!!! We were robbed and as if losing was not enough I also had to put up with my brother’s text messages taking the p*ss out of us (he is German).
To sum up the day:
Apart from getting drunk and sweating a lot the day was full of little disappointments.
No England victory, no strippers and I agree with Yara (see comment on previous post) that girls these days seem to have more fun.
Is sex change the right option for me???

3 comments:

Yara said...

(answer to question)...what ever makes you happy:)
-Yara

The very nice man said...

Haha, no . . I think I stay as I am! Got enough trouble without worrying about make-up and dresses!
Thanks for keeping up the banter!
Erik

Yara said...

...I try. Makeup is great, once you put it on you're a whole different person. :))))
-Yara